- Scalabrini Radio follows Catholic doctrines and principles. It will not be a religious space for religious programs and music.
- It will be an educational radio that aims to inform what happens in the world, in the church, in the country, in the local, civil and religious community.
- Form good citizens and good Christians.
- Work professionally
- Differentiate from other media by method and content.
- Programs that entertain and confuse the Word and the name of God with business and private interests will not be permitted.
- It will always be a community service
- Two central objectives: Evangelize and being the voice of immigrants
- It will be a Community Radio, where there will be space for everyone who wants to write something constructive.
- The broadcaster is responsible for all material during the rented time on air (streaming), copyright material such as music and any material that belongs to someone else, the broadcaster has responsibility to follow the rules of the ScalabriniRadio.net, the broadcaster, classified also as the person who paid to have the show streamed by ScalabriniRadio.net
- All opinions, statements and representation during a program is full responsibility of the person whom rented the program, and does not represent the opinions of ScalabriniRadio.net
- Scalabrini Web Radio will follow the doctrine and principles of the Catholic Church.
- Always in conformity and in communion with the Pope.
- It will seek to develop a pastoral theology incarnate and in accordance with the documents of the Church, particularly in relation to the Migration Ministry.
- Programs do not necessarily have to talk about religion and spirituality. There may be sports, physical and mental health, information and training programs on all topics related to the promotion of people.
- Religious programs, in addition to containing prayers and devotions, should focus on content so that there is no manipulation of consciences.
- The songs can be religious or secular, but you must excel in good music. It will not be allowed to play low-style music.
- It will be an educational radio that aims to inform about what happens in the world, in the Church, in the country, in the local, civil and religious community.
- One of the goals is to form good citizens and good Christians.
- Another objective is to help immigrants to integrate into the new culture.
- Providing necessary tools.
- Seek to work professionally
- To seek, by method and content, to differentiate ourselves from other means.
- Programs that mix and confuse God's name with business and private interests will not be allowed.
- It will be a Community Radio, where there will be space for all who, observing the rules, want to contribute values for the construction of a better world.
Scalabrini WebRadio Management
CEO - Volmar Scaravelli
CTO - Eduardo Ribeiro
Operations Manager - Juliana Campos